How to register & proceed:
- Use the Signup page to fill out the form. Select "Online Drivers Education".
- We will receive registration information from each student who selects to take online driver education.
- We will then register each student through our exclusive portal to initiate the process.
- The student receives a user name, password, and link to enter the course: http://www.usdrivertraining.com/login-va.php
- The student logs in and begins the approved online course as instructed.
- Students must successfully complete each unit of instruction (including six Level/Unit tests) prior to taking the final examination.
- Upon completion of the 30 hour online driver education course, the student receives a directive to return to SA Driving School to take the final exam. The student is given written verification of completion of the theory portion of driver education. This document verifies to SA Driving School that the student has completed this portion of the course and is ready to take the final exam.
- The student takes the final examination online in the presence of the licensed instructor.
- The course grades the test and reveals the results. If the student passes the course, the instructor will receive the certificate of completion for that student and can continue with the behind-the-wheel portion of the course or issue the certificate to the student when there is a request to transfer. If the student fails the examination, the student will be allowed to review any section of the completed course to prepare to take the examination again after a 24-hour period has past.
For technical assistance please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org | National Driver Training Institute: 800-942-2050
SA Driving School is Insured, Bonded, and Licensed by the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) of Commonwealth of Virginia.
Copyright 2021. SA DRIVING SCHOOL. All rights reserved.
Testing Location & Hours:
- Address: 23475 Rock Haven Way Suite #200 Sterling, VA 20166
- Hours: Monday - Saturday | 10am - 2pm
- Phone: 703-982-1400
- Email: email@example.com
- DMV Toll Free: 1-877-885-5790